Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thoughts for Thursday...tea, reality tv, baseball, etc...

 
  • I love making tea with my Keurig. When I received it as a gift, this past Christmas, I thought I would love it for coffee. Then I discovered how convenient and quick it was to make a hot cup of tea in seconds. If you have only used yours for coffee, give it a try for making tea - you will love it. I had to include my favorite Michigan State mug in the photo, since football season starts tomorrow :-)
  • The reality tv schedule has held little interest for me this summer. I am looking forward to some new shows and also, looking forward to the return of Dancing With the Stars. It's lighthearted and fun to watch. I like seeing the stars who can't really dance at the beginning, improve over time. The costumes are over the top and the themes are interesting each week. Who doesn't love Motown week?
  • Another thing I love in the fall, is baseball playoffs. We, Detroit Tiger fans, had so much fun during the playoffs last year. I am hoping the Tigers finally get it together in the next month and stop making me so frustrated, with how they are playing. I still want to be watching baseball in October!

source

  • This is my favorite thing on Pinterest this week. I can see these bringing some light and cheerfulness to my back yard this fall and winter. It is already getting dark earlier here in Michigan and we will need something like this soon. What a great way to dress up those empty hanging baskets.
Happy Thursday!

 

Vicki

 

linking with life of love

 

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited for TV and DWTS to start also...maybe football also...only because it means cooler weather is around the corner! Love the lighted baskets! Have a wonderful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of DWTS! This Season, they are ALL great:) Have a blessed day! Thanks for those basket ideas, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicki! I don't have a Keurig, but I think I would enjoy it. I do love both coffee and tea. For Reality tv, I enjoy the Housewives (O.C.), America's got talent, Pit bulls and parolees, 19 Kids and Counting, and the Kardashians. Quite a mix! Hae a wonderful wknd!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
Comments are my favorite, so I can get to know you :-)

I always answer comments via email, but if your settings don't allow that, your reply will be here. (So come back to see my reply or check the box for follow up comments)



Michigan ➡️ Florida
family, books, gardening, palm trees, the beach, golf, up north, msu football, detroit tigers, walking with my dog, trying new recipes, musicals, BBC, martinis, yoga, lilly

Search This Blog


Follow on Bloglovin



about me (12) BBC (25) blog (34) books (171) christmas (90) cocktails (48) Diabetes (68) DIY (100) downsizing (22) empty nest (97) entertaining (67) faith (26) family (159) florida (123) florida house tour (12) food (291) friends (130) gardening (80) health and beauty (13) home (143) Let’s Cook Together (3) life (531) movies (11) my daughters (193) nana time (4) nature (50) pinterest (120) pinterest success (68) puppy (28) quarantine (18) reality tv (37) recipe redo (12) repurpose (2) sewing (4) shopping (23) sports (74) tv and movies (89) walking (50) wedding (25) yoga (14)

 

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved