Things I am thinking about today...
- This pretty deer decided to pay us a visit, early one morning. This is very close to the patio door, but we were able to get a photo through the screen. They do roam around through the woods and in the yard, but to see one this close, is a real treat. I love living so close to the woods and nature :-)
- My new favorite way to have a cup of tea after I finish walking and come in from the cold, is with a splash of this Tazo Chai Latte and a little half and half. Melissa bought this at Target, left it for me to use and I love it. The directions say to mix it with equal parts milk, but that is way too many carbs for me. There are 17 carbs per 1/2 cup, so the little bit I use for flavor, along with the half and half, make the perfect, creamy cup of chai latte tea.
- White flowers and winter greens are so pretty on my table this time of year. I have been stretching this pretty bouquet since Christmas, by pulling out anything that dies and changing the water a lot. Soon, I will be left with only the greens, but they will still look pretty in a pitcher on their own.
- One comment about The Bachelor - so far, so boring. I guess I'm not a Sean fan. What am I missing?
- One comment about The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills - Mauricio should not have been judging and badgering Brandi. The husbands should stay out of the drama.