- I found these cute cupcake liners at Michaels and couldn't wait to use them to make some muffins for Easter. My bananas were at that perfect over ripe stage for banana muffins, so I made some this morning. Maybe they will last until Easter weekend and maybe they won't :-)
- Empty closets, organized and almost empty storage shelves and empty space in bins. That is the result of lots of diligent work over the last month. My 40 Bags in 40 Days lenten challenge will be complete later today, when I fill my final two bags of trash from the two small file cabinets in my basement. It is an amazing feeling to know the hidden clutter is gone and everything is in its place. My last task will be another run to the Salvation Army to make my final donation. Total bags donated 22 and total bags of trash 18!
- No Dancing with the Stars for me this week, since the finale of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills was on at the same time (crazy women, right?!) Still, when I heard that Dorothy Hamill dropped out, due to injury, I was disappointed. I loved seeing her again and would have enjoyed watching her dance.
- Tomorrow, on Good Friday, we will be attending a fish fry at the Polish Yacht Club in Detroit. Believe me when I say, there are no boats there. That is the tongue in cheek name it is given, as it sits in the midst of an inner city neighborhood. It is a Good Friday tradition and a group of us will eat a lunch of yummy perch, before we venture to Good Friday services at a historic downtown church.
- Later this morning, I am off to East Lansing to pick up Melissa. I can't wait to hug that girl and have her home for the weekend.
Linking with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom, Thursday Thoughts