Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Pinterest Success {25} Colorful Christmas Printable

 

 

 

Pinterest can be a wonderful way to find ideas and also a great source for free printables. But, when searching for a printable, you have to click through the pin, to the original source, to make sure it is really free and that it actually will print correctly. This pin was exactly what I was looking for - a 5 x 7 straightforward print that would look well on plain white paper.

 

To find it, I spent a little bit of a frustrating time looking for something that would work for this particular frame that I like to hang in my laundry room. There were a lot of cute chalkboard style prints, but I didn't have chalkboard paper to print them on. Then I would find a print I liked, only to find it wasn't free and actually connected to a shop or if the size was not specified, when printed out, the size was all wrong. The bright colors on this print caught my eye and I was very happy to find it worked perfectly.

 

So, I have done the guesswork for you with this printable. You can easily reproduce my cute framed art by simply printing from the link given and add it to an inexpensive 8 x 10 frame with a 5 x 7 mat. To add further interest, I embellished the frame with some sticks and twine, but you could even use a big of greenery. Pinterest success at last :-)

 

Happy Wednesday!

 

{Linking with these friends}

Lil Luna

Made From Pinterest

A Stroll Thru Life

House of Rose

Diana Rambles

Savvy Southern Style

The Charm of Home

Have A Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson

Serenity Now

Funky Junk Interiors

Between Naps on the Porch

Alderberry Hill

The Dedicated House

Cozy Little House

a bowl full of lemons

Kathe with an E

Life on Lakeshore Drive

Craftberry Bush

Live Laugh Rowe

A Delightsome Life

Cedar Hill Ranch

Skip To My Lou

Rooted in Thyme

The Tablescaper

Jennifer Rizzo

DIY by Design

Common Ground

Coastal Charm

Stonegable

 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful:) I have to get busy doing some crafts! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW..I could use that to make Christmas cards...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. Love it. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
Comments are my favorite, so I can get to know you :-)

I always answer comments via email, but if your settings don't allow that, your reply will be here. (So come back to see my reply or check the box for follow up comments)



Michigan ➡️ Florida
family, books, gardening, palm trees, the beach, golf, up north, msu football, detroit tigers, walking with my dog, trying new recipes, musicals, BBC, martinis, yoga, lilly

Search This Blog


Follow on Bloglovin



about me (12) BBC (25) blog (34) books (171) christmas (90) cocktails (48) Diabetes (68) DIY (100) downsizing (22) empty nest (97) entertaining (67) faith (26) family (160) florida (124) florida house tour (12) food (291) friends (130) gardening (80) health and beauty (13) home (143) Let’s Cook Together (3) life (531) movies (11) my daughters (194) nana time (5) nature (50) pinterest (120) pinterest success (68) puppy (28) quarantine (18) reality tv (37) recipe redo (12) repurpose (2) sewing (4) shopping (23) sports (74) tv and movies (89) walking (50) wedding (25) yoga (14)

 

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved