Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring Decor - Bunnies and Eggs

 

 

There is a sweetness in spring decor. It is one of my favorite seasons to decorate for, with bunnies and nests with eggs in abundance. The colors of spring; pink, green and blue, in all shades, especially pastels, add cheerfulness to the spring season.

 

 

 

In my home, you may find a bird's nest tucked in with a plant, just so, or a fat, little bunny on a shelf. There are eggs wrapped with twine and Easter bunting, made with quilt fabric, hanging from a shelf in the kitchen.

 

 

 

Most of the decor contains a natural element - utilizing the rustic, like twigs and straw. This decor has a minimalist feel; it feels fresh and clean after a winter spent inside.

 

 

 

The inside colors match the new blooms outside, as crocus, daffodils and tulips begin to bloom and spring has finally sprung.

Happy Tuesday!

 

{Linking with these friends}


A Stroll Thru Life

Diana Rambles

Savvy Southern Style

The Charm of Home

Have A Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson

Serenity Now

Between Naps on the Porch

The Dedicated House

Cozy Little House

a bowl full of lemons

Life on Lakeshore Drive

Craftberry Bush

Live Laugh Rowe

A Delightsome Life

Skip To My Lou

Rooted in Thyme

The Tablescaper

Jennifer Rizzo

DIY by Design

Common Ground

Coastal Charm

Stonegable

 

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You're coming to my house next to decorate for Spring, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Spring decor.....now if the outside would just catch up to the inside! Snow on my spring wreath is just wrong! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your spring cheer . . . and treating us to a peak!
    Love the yarn eggs Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a soft spot for rabbits and yours is especially sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love it all, the banner, the egg wreath and especially that fabulous bunny. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excuse me.....crocus, daffodils and tulips blooming. How can that be? We're in the same state and i still have piles of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, that's it!! I'm digging out my Easter stuff. I've resisted, thinking it was too brown outside. But after seeing this, I'm inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it all. I am so behind on spring decor! We have been pricing window replacements instead...so not fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your natural spring decor is all super cute! Visiting from the Charm of Home link party. Have a wonderful day! ~ Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet post - love, love the egg colors on that wreath!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty and fresh. Love the egg wreath too, soft pastel colors, perfect for Spring and Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish you had shown more photos of your bunting, it's adorable!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all of your adorable touches.

    Great to have you at Seasonal Sundays.

    - Alma, The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
Comments are my favorite, so I can get to know you :-)

I always answer comments via email, but if your settings don't allow that, your reply will be here. (So come back to see my reply or check the box for follow up comments)



Michigan ➡️ Florida
family, books, gardening, palm trees, the beach, golf, up north, msu football, detroit tigers, walking with my dog, trying new recipes, musicals, BBC, martinis, yoga, lilly

Search This Blog


Follow on Bloglovin



about me (12) BBC (25) blog (34) books (171) christmas (90) cocktails (48) Diabetes (68) DIY (100) downsizing (22) empty nest (97) entertaining (67) faith (26) family (159) florida (123) florida house tour (12) food (291) friends (130) gardening (80) health and beauty (13) home (143) Let’s Cook Together (3) life (531) movies (11) my daughters (193) nana time (4) nature (50) pinterest (120) pinterest success (68) puppy (28) quarantine (18) reality tv (37) recipe redo (12) repurpose (2) sewing (4) shopping (23) sports (74) tv and movies (89) walking (50) wedding (25) yoga (14)

 

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved