Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Crockpot Tuscan Bean Soup {Pinterest Success 33}

 

 

 

With fall in the air, a hearty bowl of soup seems perfect for any dinner menu. I love when the mornings are cool, puttering in my kitchen, with my coffee nearby and putting together dinner in the crock pot. There is always a great feeling going about your day, knowing that dinner is already prepared and cooking.

I have a Pinterest board full of crock pot recipes, some that I have tried and were successes and some that have been pinned for a while. This recipe for Crockpot Tuscan Bean Soup has been one that I have wanted to try for a long time and a cool fall day seemed the perfect occasion. The original pin and recipe can be found by clicking here.

This soup is my favorite kind - hearty and filled with vegetables. I thought it was a unique twist on bean soup, with the addition of the red skin potatoes. The only change I made to the recipe was the addition of an extra carrot or two to add even more vegetable goodness. The flavors all came together to make a delicious fall soup. Enjoy :-)

Happy Wednesday!

 

{Linking with these friends}


A Stroll Thru Life

My 1929 Charmer

Savvy Southern Style

The Charm of Home

Have A Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson

Serenity Now

Between Naps on the Porch

Cozy Little House

Craftberry Bush

Live Laugh Rowe

A Delightsome Life

Cedar Hill Ranch

Skip To My Lou

Rooted in Thyme

Jennifer Rizzo

DIY by Design

Common Ground

Coastal Charm

Stonegable

Rattlebridge Farm


Mom's Test Kitchen


Made From Pinterest

Coffee With Us Three

Gooseberry Patch

6 comments:

  1. Oh that looks and sounds delicious and since it is freezing here it is going to taste good too. Thank you for making my decision of what's to eat easier:) Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki I love dishes like this for Fall. Not only nice having dinner ready, but it makes your house smell so darn good! I have a crock pot Pinterest board also. Adding it to it. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!!! So I was linking on to Coastal Charms link party and I noticed the recipe and picture and made a mental note to go back to it. And what do ya know.. It's VIcki!!! that sounds delicious. I've been using the s*&t out of my crock lately. : )
    Have a great Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made my first pot of soup yesterday too - butternut squash. There is truly nothing like a warm bowl of soup on a crisp autumn day. Your tuscan bean looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for a cold day like today. Thanks Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
Comments are my favorite, so I can get to know you :-)

I always answer comments via email, but if your settings don't allow that, your reply will be here. (So come back to see my reply or check the box for follow up comments)



Michigan ➡️ Florida
family, books, gardening, palm trees, the beach, golf, up north, msu football, detroit tigers, walking with my dog, trying new recipes, musicals, BBC, martinis, yoga, lilly

Search This Blog


Follow on Bloglovin



about me (12) BBC (25) blog (34) books (171) christmas (90) cocktails (48) Diabetes (68) DIY (100) downsizing (22) empty nest (97) entertaining (67) faith (26) family (159) florida (123) florida house tour (12) food (291) friends (130) gardening (80) health and beauty (13) home (143) Let’s Cook Together (3) life (531) movies (11) my daughters (193) nana time (4) nature (50) pinterest (120) pinterest success (68) puppy (28) quarantine (18) reality tv (37) recipe redo (12) repurpose (2) sewing (4) shopping (23) sports (74) tv and movies (89) walking (50) wedding (25) yoga (14)

 

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved