Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Two Fall Cocktails

 

 

 

The fresh apple cider you find in the fall, either from the cider mill or right from your local grocery store is the featured ingredient in the two delicious and fun cocktails I have put together in the past few years. I always make a seasonal cocktail on Halloween night to enjoy while I pass out candy to all the little trick or treaters and haven't decided on a new one for this Halloween, but I have a few ideas pinned and ready to go on Pinterest. One possibility is a caramel apple martini that sounds heavenly.

For the cocktails I have made in the past, you can find the recipe for an Apple Cider Buttershot Cocktail here and the recipe for an Apple Pie Cocktail here. Both are easy and quick to put together and have delicious fall flavor to enjoy, right in your favorite cocktail glass.

I think I will be making the Apple Cider Buttershot Cocktail at my tailgate this weekend since it has only two ingredients to bring along and will go well with the brunch we have planned. Fun cocktails, with apple cider and fall just go together.

Happy Wednesday!

 

{Linking with these friends}

Stonegable

Rattlebridge Farm

All She Cooks


Between Naps on the Porch

Savvy Southern Style

Sunny Simple Life

 

11 comments:

  1. HI Vicki- these look great! Would love for you to link this up to Friday Favorites on Friday (or Thursday night) ! laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! Thanks for sharing! Enjoy this beautiful FALL day! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look SO tasty I might have to make one! (Thanks for your words of encouragement!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I will definitely be trying the Apple Cider Buttershot!! Yum!

    Thanks for posting a comment on my Hodgepodge today! Nice to meet you, and thanks for following me! I have added you to my "Feedly" account.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look positively delish! I could use one right now - the weather is brutal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sound very good! I don't usually drink liquor, I'm your average wine/beer girl, but the apple cider recipe looks good! I can just see myself throwing handfuls of treats into those eager little children's bags after one or two! ;-)

    Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cocktails sound delicious as well as simple to make. Thanks for the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sound yummy. . . Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been experimenting with crafted cocktails so it will be fun to try yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK, I'm just sayin... One of these days I'm going to travel to MSU to crash your tailgate party! I will take a carmel apple cocktail over a sour apple cocktail any day of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
Comments are my favorite, so I can get to know you :-)

I always answer comments via email, but if your settings don't allow that, your reply will be here. (So come back to see my reply or check the box for follow up comments)



Michigan ➡️ Florida
family, books, gardening, palm trees, the beach, golf, up north, msu football, detroit tigers, walking with my dog, trying new recipes, musicals, BBC, martinis, yoga, lilly

Search This Blog


Follow on Bloglovin



about me (12) BBC (25) blog (34) books (171) christmas (90) cocktails (48) Diabetes (68) DIY (100) downsizing (22) empty nest (97) entertaining (67) faith (26) family (159) florida (123) florida house tour (12) food (291) friends (130) gardening (80) health and beauty (13) home (143) Let’s Cook Together (3) life (531) movies (11) my daughters (193) nana time (4) nature (50) pinterest (120) pinterest success (68) puppy (28) quarantine (18) reality tv (37) recipe redo (12) repurpose (2) sewing (4) shopping (23) sports (74) tv and movies (89) walking (50) wedding (25) yoga (14)

 

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved