It has taken me a while to think this list through. It's not because the list is long. For the most part I am content and really have no need for grand plans for the new year. I don't believe in resolutions, because I don't believe in setting myself up for failure. I don't think you can predict what can be thrown your way during a year or what you will ultimately be able to accomplish. But, there is something about turning the calendar once again that makes the new twelve months a blank slate, ready to be filled with plans. Here are some of mine.
1. A little more travel
2. A lot more golf
3. Continue to exercise - more yoga on the days the weather is too bad for walking
4. Start and complete update of guest bathroom
5. Come up with a plan for a master bath renovation
6. Keep doing what I need to do to reduce stress
7. Complete another 40 Bags in 40 Days challenge during Lent
8. Plant more flowers for cutting in my garden - making bouquets makes me happy
9. Finally figure out Google +
10. Simplify wherever I can
Here's to a healty and happy 2015. Have a wonderful weekend!