Friday, February 27, 2015

Fashion Friday - Garden District Collection

 

 

We receive a lot of catalogs in the mail and I rarely give most a passing glance, before putting them in the recycle bin. But, the spring Land's End catalog cover caught my eye and I was drawn immediately to the collection featuring botanical prints. What a classic and fun way to incorporate something new for spring into your wardrobe. In the winter, I tend to wear a lot of black and grey, with maybe a touch of red for color. These subdued colors are great transition pieces between the dark colors of winter and summer brights. I already ordered the crop pants and they will be perfect for my trip to Florida next month. Hurry spring!

 

 

 

 

There are also shorts in a variety of garden prints and which come in longer lengths, that can be so difficult to find. I think any of these dresses, pants and shorts would be beautiful paired with a simple cardigan in a soft, spring color. There may be snow on the ground, but it is fun to plan a spring wardrobe and dream of the day when we can put our winter coats away for another season.

Have a wonderful weekend!

 

5 comments:

  1. The capris are very cute! If you are near central Florida (Tampa-Orlando) please let me know!! Perhaps we can meet for a quick hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was impressed with the prints and clothing in the most recent Land's End catalog too.
    A treat to see all the pretty new spring things!
    Especially with all this bitter cold nasty weather Michigan is experiencing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could think spring, but my body is too cold still. I admire your positive thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip! Love the floral prints:) Enjoy your weekend dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many cute things. I can't wait to put those coats in the closet!!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
Comments are my favorite, so I can get to know you :-)

I always answer comments via email, but if your settings don't allow that, your reply will be here. (So come back to see my reply or check the box for follow up comments)



Michigan ➡️ Florida
family, books, gardening, palm trees, the beach, golf, up north, msu football, detroit tigers, walking with my dog, trying new recipes, musicals, BBC, martinis, yoga, lilly

Search This Blog


Follow on Bloglovin



about me (12) BBC (25) blog (34) books (171) christmas (90) cocktails (48) Diabetes (68) DIY (100) downsizing (22) empty nest (97) entertaining (67) faith (26) family (159) florida (123) florida house tour (12) food (291) friends (130) gardening (80) health and beauty (13) home (143) Let’s Cook Together (3) life (531) movies (11) my daughters (193) nana time (4) nature (50) pinterest (120) pinterest success (68) puppy (28) quarantine (18) reality tv (37) recipe redo (12) repurpose (2) sewing (4) shopping (23) sports (74) tv and movies (89) walking (50) wedding (25) yoga (14)

 

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved