Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Italian Three Bean Salad - Pinterest Success {38}

 

 

 

I like to eat interesting, flavorful meals for lunch, with as much variety as possible. A step up from a boring sandwich is always a welcome addition to my daily menu. When I saw this recipe for Italian Three Bean Salad, I knew it was something I wanted to try. Beans are a healthy carb for me, as long as I practice portion control ( about 1 1/2 cups for a meal size portion) and by making this myself, I could substitute Truvia for the sugar and make it sugar free.

It was so filling and tasty and the Italian seasoning, roasted red peppers and garbanzo beans were a delicious flavor addition to the traditional three bean salad. I recommend making this the day before you want to eat it, so the flavors can incorporate. It's a healthy lunchtime salad that I will definitely make again and again. The recipe and original pin can be found here.

 

{Linking with these friends}


A Stroll Thru Life

Savvy Southern Style

The Charm of Home

Have A Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson

Between Naps on the Porch

Cozy Little House

Sunny Simple Life

Live Laugh Rowe

Skip To My Lou

Rooted in Thyme

DIY by Design

No Minimalist Here

Stonegable

Rattlebridge Farm

 

6 comments:

  1. Always looking for a new salad recipe and I love garbanzo beans! Thanks for sharing.

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM, I am going to take a peek at the recipe! Have a blessed Fall day, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bean salads. This one looks and sounds delicious! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband was just asking for a salad with chick peas - think I'll give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my husbands favorite salads. I've never had a good recipe.

    Thanks for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Students preparing for the CHSEM Board Exam can benefit from the Manipur Board 11th Textbooks 2023, which explain complex concepts and subjects in plain language. The material will be easier for students to fully comprehend. The Manipur Board Class 12 Textbooks for the Arts, Commerce, and Science Stream are available here. Manipur Board 11th Textbook These Manipur 11th Grade Textbooks 2023 would be very beneficial to students in achieving passing grades. Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur (COHSEM) has requested regular textbooks in each subject from us. Students in the arts, commerce, and science streams of the 11th grade of the Manipur Board can now download the books in pdf format from this page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
Comments are my favorite, so I can get to know you :-)

I always answer comments via email, but if your settings don't allow that, your reply will be here. (So come back to see my reply or check the box for follow up comments)



Michigan ➡️ Florida
family, books, gardening, palm trees, the beach, golf, up north, msu football, detroit tigers, walking with my dog, trying new recipes, musicals, BBC, martinis, yoga, lilly

Search This Blog


Follow on Bloglovin



about me (12) BBC (25) blog (34) books (171) christmas (90) cocktails (48) Diabetes (68) DIY (100) downsizing (22) empty nest (97) entertaining (67) faith (26) family (160) florida (124) florida house tour (12) food (291) friends (130) gardening (80) health and beauty (13) home (143) Let’s Cook Together (3) life (531) movies (11) my daughters (194) nana time (5) nature (50) pinterest (120) pinterest success (68) puppy (28) quarantine (18) reality tv (37) recipe redo (12) repurpose (2) sewing (4) shopping (23) sports (74) tv and movies (89) walking (50) wedding (25) yoga (14)

 

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved