Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Honey Crisp Apple Sangria

 

 

 

Around here, we take advantage of beautiful fall days whenever we have the chance. That is why I was sitting on my patio earlier this week enjoying a delicious fall cocktail before dinner. Melissa joined me after she arrived home from work and it was just a lovely hour spent with my daughter. We both enjoyed the Honeycrisp Apple Sangria I adapted from a Pinterest recipe.

The original recipe and pin can be found here, but will make a whole pitcher. I like to make individual drinks when I'm not entertaining, so I took equivilent amounts of the ingredients and made a drink for one. It was really good and will be something I will make again during this fall season. The addition of a cinnamon stick gave it that perfect hint of spice and the sweet apple flavor was really delicious. Enjoy!

 

Honey Crisp Apple Sangria

 

In a wine glass, mix together the following ingredients: 1/2 cup red wine, 1/2 cup apple cider, 1/4 cup brandy, 1/4 cup orange juice, a splash of lemon juice and a splash of club soda. Garnish with chopped apples and a cinnamon stick.

 

{Linking with these friends}


A Stroll Thru Life

Savvy Southern Style

The Charm of Home

Have A Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson

Between Naps on the Porch

Cozy Little House

Sunny Simple Life

Live Laugh Rowe

Skip To My Lou

Rooted in Thyme

DIY by Design

No Minimalist Here

Stonegable

Rattlebridge Farm

 

7 comments:

  1. That looks like a nice FALL drink during apple season:) Enjoy your day dear Vicki, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish I could have joined you girlies on the patio!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki, the sangria sounds DELICIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, that sounds wonderful. And her, I think I have all the ingredients!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds delicious! I'll be giving it a try this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy, does this look good. I love apple anything come fall. I'm going to try this. Thanks. Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! Thanks for joining Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
Comments are my favorite, so I can get to know you :-)

I always answer comments via email, but if your settings don't allow that, your reply will be here. (So come back to see my reply or check the box for follow up comments)



Michigan ➡️ Florida
family, books, gardening, palm trees, the beach, golf, up north, msu football, detroit tigers, walking with my dog, trying new recipes, musicals, BBC, martinis, yoga, lilly

Search This Blog


Follow on Bloglovin



about me (12) BBC (25) blog (34) books (171) christmas (90) cocktails (48) Diabetes (68) DIY (100) downsizing (22) empty nest (97) entertaining (67) faith (26) family (159) florida (123) florida house tour (12) food (291) friends (130) gardening (80) health and beauty (13) home (143) Let’s Cook Together (3) life (531) movies (11) my daughters (193) nana time (4) nature (50) pinterest (120) pinterest success (68) puppy (28) quarantine (18) reality tv (37) recipe redo (12) repurpose (2) sewing (4) shopping (23) sports (74) tv and movies (89) walking (50) wedding (25) yoga (14)

 

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved