Friday, March 4, 2016

Fashion Friday - Anthropologie

 

 

When I am looking for something fun and maybe a little out of the ordinary, I know I can find the perfect thing at Anthropologie. I tend to wear classic style that lasts for years, but each season I like to add something fun and a little unexpected to my wardrobe choices. For the spring, I am looking for something light and pretty, that would layer well with a classic cardigan.

There is a whole section in the Anthropologie spring line of white lace tops and they are pretty, feminine and fun - exactly what I was looking for. I can wear any of these with a casual pair of jeans, flats, sandals or wedges and make the ordinary, something special. Now, I just have to choose which one of these I love the most - maybe you can help me pick? Spring will be here before we know it.

 

Decatur Tunic

 

Corbyn Peplum Top

 

Ruffled Shell

 

Signa Lace Top

 

Amelia Top

 

Have a wonderful weekend!

 

Linking with Fashion Should Be Fun - Style Over 40

 

11 comments:

  1. My favorite is the first one:) Order two, one for me and one for you:) Have a blessed and beautiful Friday dear Vicki, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every one of these tops. Can't wait til it's warm enough to wear them. Have a great weekend, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh! I love the last one! They are all pretty, but I don't do well with sleeveless and worrying about my bra strap slipping down :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I was choosing for myself, it would be the first one - I love the lace detail and the shape. But I can see #2 looking really good under a cardigan.

    Oh for the summer clothes of warmer weather

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the first one and Signa Lace . . .
    Wonderful . . .
    An Anthropologie lace top look will be perfect for you Vicki . . .
    Let us know which one you chose, pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty - love the Signa Lace top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first one for sure! Love the detail on bottom when it peeks out under a cardigan! I'm going right now to order it!!!! HeeHeeHee! Good thing we live one million states away!!! Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How can you pick just one...get them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all so cute--I do love to look at their clothes, but we haven't got a store near here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These tops are all so beautiful! I have a pair of earrings from Anthropologie that I bought as a gift for someone else, decided to keep for myself and wear all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the first one. It looks fun and would look great with a tan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
I would love to hear from you, so I can get to know you better :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

family, books, gardening, simple DIY projects, golf, up north, msu football, football saturday tailgates, detroit red wings, detroit tigers, walking with my dog, trying new recipes, musicals, BBC, pedicures with my daughters, martinis, pinterest

Search This Blog

Sent to your inbox

BBC (13) blog (22) books (119) christmas (62) cocktails (34) Diabetes (57) DIY (95) downsizing (10) empty nest (66) entertaining (50) faith (19) family (103) food (209) friends (101) gardening (67) health and beauty (8) home (126) life (375) movies (9) my daughters (132) nature (48) pinterest (93) pinterest success (47) puppy (24) reality tv (36) recipe redo (8) repurpose (2) sewing (4) shopping (21) sports (59) tv and movies (67) walking (41)

 

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Meta Wulandari
Friends of Pfister
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved