Friday, July 29, 2016

2 Ingredient Peach Ice Cream - Pinterest Success {44}

 

 

 

There is something about 2 ingredient recipes that are catching my eye this month. First, I made 2 Ingredient Fluff Cake which was a sweet success and today I decided to try a Pinterest recipe for 2 Ingredient Peach Ice Cream that also turned out delicious.

The 2 ingredients - sweetened condensed milk and frozen peaches are whipped together in a blender and turn into the most delicious and creamy peach soft serve ice cream. I made this with regular frozen peaches from the grocery store, but since peach season is starting, you could use fresh peaches, cut into chunks and frozen. The original pin and recipe can be found here.

This is a fun, easy recipe to make and perfect for a hot summer day. Have a wonderful weekend!

P.S. I'm almost done with Liane Moriarty's new book Truly, Madly Guilty and though the Amazon reviews are not the best, I'm enjoying it and I find it very similar to her other books. I'll post a review next week.

 

{Linking with these friends}

French Country Cottage

A Stroll Thru Life

Savvy Southern Style

The Charm of Home

Art and Sand

Between Naps on the Porch

My Side of 50

Skip To My Lou

Rooted in Thyme

Craftberry Bush

21 Rosemary Lane

Stonegable

Rattlebridge Farm

9 comments:

  1. I bet that recipe would work with strawberries too. Maybe blueberries...

    Thanks for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see one problem with this....Your Bowl is not big enough!!!!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds peachy cool and inviting . . .
    Wondered about that book, picked it up and took a look at the store yesterday.
    Thanks for the thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know me, I love low effort/high impact recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love recipes with few ingredients. Great idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. This peach ice cream looks heavenly. My husband would love this and only two ingredients.
    Thanks for sharing at Over The Moon,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. This makes me tummy rumble

    mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it when recipes like this work! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
Comments are my favorite, so I can get to know you :-)

I always answer comments via email, but if your settings don't allow that, your reply will be here. (So come back to see my reply or check the box for follow up comments)



Michigan ➡️ Florida
family, books, gardening, palm trees, the beach, golf, up north, msu football, detroit tigers, walking with my dog, trying new recipes, musicals, BBC, martinis, yoga, lilly

Search This Blog


Follow on Bloglovin



about me (12) BBC (25) blog (34) books (171) christmas (90) cocktails (48) Diabetes (68) DIY (100) downsizing (22) empty nest (97) entertaining (67) faith (26) family (159) florida (123) florida house tour (12) food (291) friends (130) gardening (80) health and beauty (13) home (143) Let’s Cook Together (3) life (531) movies (11) my daughters (193) nana time (4) nature (50) pinterest (120) pinterest success (68) puppy (28) quarantine (18) reality tv (37) recipe redo (12) repurpose (2) sewing (4) shopping (23) sports (74) tv and movies (89) walking (50) wedding (25) yoga (14)

 

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved