Thursday, June 22, 2017

Summer Reading List

 

 

It's always a difficult choice. Do I love to read in the summer when on the beach or at the pool? Or do I really prefer winter reading, with a cozy blanket and a cup of tea. Both have their charms and since I am now living in Florida with nice weather all the time, I need to have a book list that will be perfect pool side reading all year long. My summer reading list is filled with some new authors, but many are some of my favorites as well. There is a new book by Lisa See, a follow up to an author who's first book I enjoyed (The Widow), historical fiction (My Name Is Resolute) and several new crime series offerings ( Sue Grafton!) with characters who are old friends at this point.

Happy Reading!

 

 

 

 

 

DC Maeve Kerrigan Series

 

PI Sharon McCone Series

 

PI Kinsey Milhone Series

 

Police Chief Kate Burkholder Series

 

British Special Agent Maggie Hope Series

 

6 comments:

  1. Always love seeing what other avid readers are reading. Great selection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda Castillo is one of my favorite authors and I love her Kate Burkholder series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear . . . I will never catch up . . .
    But . . . thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! I have got to pick the perfect book to take to the beach next month:) Enjoy your day, I am sure you will! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The trouble with favourite authors is that they don't write quickly enough! I shall be reading the Anita Shreve book above on holiday.....and several more, I expect.
    Eloise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that's a good list! I wish I had more time for lazing around with a book this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
Comments are my favorite, so I can get to know you :-)

I always answer comments via email, but if your settings don't allow that, your reply will be here. (So come back to see my reply or check the box for follow up comments)



Michigan ➡️ Florida
family, books, gardening, palm trees, the beach, golf, up north, msu football, detroit tigers, walking with my dog, trying new recipes, musicals, BBC, martinis, yoga, lilly

Search This Blog


Follow on Bloglovin



about me (12) BBC (25) blog (34) books (171) christmas (90) cocktails (48) Diabetes (68) DIY (100) downsizing (22) empty nest (97) entertaining (67) faith (26) family (159) florida (123) florida house tour (12) food (291) friends (130) gardening (80) health and beauty (13) home (143) Let’s Cook Together (3) life (531) movies (11) my daughters (193) nana time (4) nature (50) pinterest (120) pinterest success (68) puppy (28) quarantine (18) reality tv (37) recipe redo (12) repurpose (2) sewing (4) shopping (23) sports (74) tv and movies (89) walking (50) wedding (25) yoga (14)

 

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved